Kim Halsey, MA, SPHR
Senior Human Resources Professional
Career Coach | Transformation Specialist
"Employees all over the world are looking for a safe place to get straight answers to their most pressing questions at work"
--Kim Halsey, MA, SPHR
- What is the difference between unfair and illegal treatment at work?
- Can my boss really do that?
- What if we don't have a Human Resource department?
- What if we don't trust our Human Resource department?
- What if I am the Human Resource department and my integrity feels compromised?
- What if I saw something that needs to be reported but I'm afraid I'll lose my job?
- What about unions?
We spend more time at work than we do with our families, and often suffer in silence at mistreatment for fear of retaliation or job loss.
Knowledge is power. The HR Hotline is a safe place to ask your question or raise your concern, with absolute anonymity...not connected to any employer or special interest group. Here you can ask your question, speak your truth and reclaim your voice. With that release of power, you can do far more than just ‘suit up and show up.’ You will find soul satisfaction in whatever you do.
My vision and dream is that our society can learn to close that gap sooner rather than later, particularly for women who lose so much of themselves and their lives silencing their spirits, deferring to the needs of others, and ‘taking care’ of adults who can - and should - be caring for themselves.
Disclaimer: The information presented on this website is for general information and discussion purposes only and may not be relied upon as legal advice. You should consult a licensed attorney before relying on the general information provided herein.