Remember to sign up for daily inspiration via text at +1 857-203-8206
The most successful people do five simple things.
Every day. Rinse & Repeat.
1. Wake up early. Between 4:30 and 6:00 am usually.
2. Exercise. Doesn't matter if it's yoga or running. It clears the cobwebs and gets your blood moving again.
3. Meditate. Take time to acknowledge the vastness of the universe and your role in it.
4. Eat a good breakfast. Fuel the body, feed the brain, and forget about it until lunch.
5. Plan your day. Envision the top 3 things you need to accomplish, make a mini-action plan to get started on the first one.
Imagine the results of a focused, productive day. Feel those feelings and move forward. In certainty. Into action.
Kim Halsey is an entrepreneur living in the leap from the life she was programmed to live into the life of her dreams.