We've all heard the adage "when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade". Well sometimes you get a bumper crop of lemons and life just plain sucks for awhile.
The secret sauce of success is to love the lemons life hands you. Easier said than done, you say? I say easier done than living with bitterness and waiting for it to pass.
"Don't fight. Don't flee. Just stand."
Stand for what is right. Stand for what is true. Stand for what is just. Stand for those who are weaker. Stand against things that break hearts. Stand for what you believe you must do.
Don't try to control. Don't try to win. Don't try to manipulate the outcome.
Be still. And listen. The only voice of approval you truly need is the one that comes from your Inner Source. What other people think of you is none of your business.
What if you decided to stand for something or someone? How would your life be different?
The most successful people do five simple things.
Every day. Rinse & Repeat.
1. Wake up early. Between 4:30 and 6:00 am usually.
2. Exercise. Doesn't matter if it's yoga or running. It clears the cobwebs and gets your blood moving again.
3. Meditate. Take time to acknowledge the vastness of the universe and your role in it.
4. Eat a good breakfast. Fuel the body, feed the brain, and forget about it until lunch.
5. Plan your day. Envision the top 3 things you need to accomplish, make a mini-action plan to get started on the first one.
Imagine the results of a focused, productive day. Feel those feelings and move forward. In certainty. Into action.
Author Kim Halsey
I love to co-create new lemon recipes with people who think they hate lemons.