The most successful people do five simple things.
Every day. Rinse & Repeat.
1. Wake up early. Between 4:30 and 6:00 am usually.
2. Exercise. Doesn't matter if it's yoga or running. It clears the cobwebs and gets your blood moving again.
3. Meditate. Take time to acknowledge the vastness of the universe and your role in it.
4. Eat a good breakfast. Fuel the body, feed the brain, and forget about it until lunch.
5. Plan your day. Envision the top 3 things you need to accomplish, make a mini-action plan to get started on the first one.
Imagine the results of a focused, productive day. Feel those feelings and move forward. In certainty. Into action.
Kim is a career coach for women in transition.